You are eligible for this coverage if:
• You live in Canada.
• You're covered under a government health insurance plan for the entire duration of your trip.
You are not eligible for this coverage if:
• You were advised by a physician not to travel.
• You have been diagnosed with a terminal illness with less than 6 months to live.
• You have a kidney condition that requires dialysis.
• You have used home oxygen during the 12 months before you applied for this insurance.
Coverage is subject to the Eligibility Requirements, Terms, Conditions, Exclusions and Limitations
as outlined in the applicable policy booklet. Please take some time to read and understand your
policy and review the coverage; benefits will be paid according to the policy coverage you
purchased. If you have any questions you may contact us at 1 (866) 298-2722.
If you want to cancel your insurance or request a premium refund,
contact the travel agency where insurance was purchased.
IN THE EVENT YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE, your policy booklet will include procedures to follow.
MEDICAL coverage is included in the policy you purchased and if you have a medical emergency,
YOU MUST CALL THE ASSISTANCE CENTRE IMMEDIATELY, available 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
TRIP CANCELLATION coverage is included in the policy you purchased and if you must cancel your
trip, you must do so with the travel agency or the supplier with whom you booked your travel
arrangements immediately or, at the latest, the first business day following the cause of
cancellation. If penalties are in place at the time of cancellation, claim payment will be limited to
the amount of penalties in place the day the cause for cancellation occurred.